Digital Real Estate Solutions: Improving the Human Experience in Buildings
While new generations of workers have different expectations from their workspaces and the introduction of AI is making buildings more intuitive for occupants, facility managers, building owners, developers and service providers need to create buildings that are more sustainable, operationally flexible and use the latest advances in building technologies. Schneider Electric’s solutions offer our partners the opportunity to help our customers address these challenges.
System Integrator Benefits:
- Ease of use: Standard open protocols and third party integration
- Innovation: Pre-architected solutions addressing specific customer environments and pain points
- Differentiation: Access to segment expertise and named accounts
- Efficiency: Access to pre-engineered systems using best in class cybersecurity
Real Estate End User Benefits:
- Sustainable Development: Meet sustainable building certifications and reporting requirements and demonstrate effective governance
- Operational Flexibility: Maximize net operating income (NOI) by enabling smart building efficiency and agility to attract and retain new tenants
- Enhanced Human Experience: Create spaces that foster engagement, occupant health and safety, and promote productivity
This white paper discusses the various ways in which Schneider Electric mitigates Cyber risk from the top, led by Schneider Digital, to ensure that Schneider Electric and its customers and partners can thrive securely in today’s digital economy.