- Building Management Systems
- Connected Power
- Critical Power
- Light and Room Control
- Substation Automation
- Home and Small Business
EcoXpert certifications and specializations vary by country. Contact your local channel manager for more information.
Martin Feder interviews Paul Bates and Mark Fitzsimmons who demonstrate the incredible power of the Automated Engineering Tool (AET) when used with the free-to-download standard applications that have been functionally tested, validated and fully documented. See how easy it is to modify and localize these standards and make them your own... All aimed at dramatically reducing your engineering time and making you more efficient and profitable. Learn about the prerequisites to get the most out of the tool and where to get support from (firstname.lastname@example.org). The support and training to use the tool is being rolled out country by country to ensure you get the best support infrastructure possible. Please contact your local sales support team to find out when your area is up and running.
To listen to this podcast, click here.
Access the full podcast series here.
Explore the following articles to see how Schneider Electric and our EcoXperts are bringing value to our customers.
- The New EcoXpert Retail Specialization: Helping Partners and Retailers Grow Their Business
- Prism Power – Becoming the Newest Critical Power EcoXpert Partner
- Best-of-the-Best: Award Winning Critical Power EcoXperts
- From System Integrator to the First Certified EcoXpert in Substation Automation
- CRN’s 2019 Women of the Channel Awards Announced – Two Schneider Electric Leaders Honored
- Mersin City Hospital: Award-winning EcoXpert Project for Improved Efficiency, Safety, and Comfort
- Three Years Running – EcoXpert Receives 5 Stars from CRN
- A Wiser approach to smart homes
- Congratulations to our 2019 Master-level Critical Power EcoXpert™ Partners
- EcoXpert™ Partners — The Implementation Arms of the EcoStruxure™ Architecture and Platform