Twilight switches automatically control lighting, roller blinds... according to light intensity and/or the time of the day.
They measure light intensity using photo cells (except IC Astro) that can be installed on a door (switchboard cell) or outside a building (wall-mounted cell).
- Reduction of electrical energy consumption (lighting only operates when necessary).
- Increased user comfort (lighting automatically starts working as soon as light is no longer sufficient).
- Enhanced safety (by lighting up dark areas, protection is provided against vandalism).
More particularly designed for the building and infrastructure markets, they can be used to control:
- public lighting and lighting of monuments,
- lighting of car parks,
- lighting of illuminated, signs and shop windows
- lighting of industrial type premises
- lighting of entrances, passage ways