Martin Feder, BMS and Datacom EcoXpert Program Badge Owner, interviews Chris Roberts, Global Offer Director for Schneider Electric Healthcare Solutions, in a podcast focused on how to approach healthcare customers and what makes Schneider Electric unique when compared to our competitors. He also dives into topics such as the healthcare market, changes in the delivery of health service, and what the main KPI’s are/what the best language is to use with the customer. Finally, Pradeep Viswanathan, IoT Solution Architect, speaks about Schneider’s approach and how it helped Schneider to win the Dr. Sulaiman Al-Habib Project in the Middle East.
To listen to Chris’ podcast, click here.
Access the full podcast series here.
Explore the following articles to see how Schneider Electric and our EcoXperts are bringing value to our customers.
- EcoStruxure – The Backbone of a Smart Building Strategy
- 10 Ways this 5-Star Partner Program Enables Growth for Technology Providers
- CRN Awards 5 Stars to Schneider Electric’s EcoXpert Partner Program!
- A Customer Testimonial Spans a 15-year EcoXpert Partnership
- How EcoXpert Companies are Pioneering the LED Lighting Revolution
- Turn your electrical distribution into a load center? Why and How?
- Navigant Research Leadership Report Ranks Schneider Electric #1 in BEMS Market
- How to successfully leverage IoT; it’s not technology
- IoT: it's transforming our partners' business model